How to use it
They are designed to keep you warm on the coldest days. Less complex than the Bonka tights, we see these as our go-to tights for rushed rides where even a couple of moments saved getting dressed can be added to a time-constrained ride. Their comfort fit means they are just as suited for those shorter rides as they are the longer ones, offering you a little less compression during those all-day outings.-ALS Tips: Use these tights with any of our winter products to make sure you are fully protected. From your long sleeve skinFoil, under your shaqUno jacket, all topped off with our assosoires, you’ll have fewer excuses not to ride in the winter.
Based on our equipe “daily worker” S7 shorts, these tights use the same technology and comfort found in that insert. They are our go-to winter tights that come in at an attractive price point for all. Being comfortFit, they will make sure that you are warm and comfy for any length of ride you wish to use them on.
- New RX Heavy – As with our Bonka tights we used our all-new RX Heavy material in these tights for maximum warmth. On top of that, to protect you from those fall and spring showers, we have used our WR (Water Resistant) treatment on all the material to shed water and keep you riding longer.
- Strategic double layers – To increase warmth where you need it most, we have sections where we have added two layers of our RX Heavy material. Found on the knee, thigh and hip, we give you maximum protection while riding with minimum bulk.
- Mille insert – Using the Mille insert in these shorts, we have kept the construction as simple as possible so that we can offer you the best price. It has our goldenGate technology for added S7 comfort.
- Anatomically cut – To make sure that they fit perfectly, we have redesigned the rear knee portion of the tight. Tapered, with multiple panels and made from our RX Light fabric, this new, more elastic and breathable area makes the legs noticeably more comfortable.
- Loop free ankle – Deciding to do away with all of the loops on our tights is something new for W15. Why? We find they are more comfortable. To keep the legs firmly in place, we have put the same elastic used on our S7 short, which is comfortable enough that you will not notice it.
- Reflectors – Another standard for W15 tights are our new reflectors to increase visibility during those dark winter rides.
- New RX Heavy fabric with water resistant treatment
- Strategically placed double-layer insulation
- Anatomically cut rear of leg
- Mille insert with goldenGate
- Large reflectors
- Loop-free ankle
The daily workhorse and comfortFit tights in our new W15 winter range, the LL.milleTights_S7 will leave you asking only one thing – how can such a great-priced pair of tights perform so well?
80% PA, 15% EA, 5% PES