Though perfect for mountain biking in hot weather, these shorts can also be paired with our T.rallyShorts_S7 on cooler days and if necessary add a set of our knee or leg warmers. On top we recommend choosing the correct skinFoil body insulator so you can create an outfit that is perfectly tailored to the demands and conditions of your ride.
We have pooled all of our engineering experience and fabric expertise to make sure these shorts meet ASSOS standards. The typically ASSOS design on the front uses the same material as our T.rallyShort_S7, and we have used our type 498 fabric for the rest of these shorts, making them strong, water repellent and fast drying. To allow you to fine-tune the fit of these shorts, we have introduced two zips on the waist and legs to give you next generation comfort while mountain biking.
The construction –
1. ASSOS designed front panel, incorporating the fit of the S7 generation of shorts and also features found in the T.rallyShort_S7.
2. Type 265 mesh used in the front and rear of the short to allow optimal breathability when paired with our H.rallyBoxer_S7.
3. Hardwearing, water repellent and fast drying type 498 fabric used in the rest of these shorts to make sure that they are both fast and tough.
4. Zips in the waist and legs of the shorts to allow you to fine-tune their fit.
5. Cut in our regular fit.
6. Featuring a pocket in the front right of the shorts for your essentials.
Key features –
New ground for ASSOS
Hardwearing, highly breathable, water resistant and fast drying material used in these shorts to give them the ultimate performance
Designed to be used in conjunction with H.rallyBoxer_S7
Come in three colours
Conclusion – To many, a baggy short may represent a basic product, but our all-new H.rallycargoShorts_S7 are packed with nothing but the most advanced engineering concepts and the highest performing fabrics. When used in conjunction with our H.rallyBoxer_S7, they bring S7 generation comfort and performance in a casual package to meet the demands of the most advanced mountain bikers.