CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS 11 SPEED
- Eleven sprockets that are even more efficient; despite the reduction of the thickness.
- The teeth have been designed to optimise the speed and fluidity of shifting.
- This form reduces stress on the chain which ascends more easily onto the higher diameter sprockets.
- The large pinions are divided into sets of three and are mounted on a new aluminium frame.
- Thanks to this rigidity increases 180% and the individual sprockets are 70% more resistant to torsion.
- Nickel-chromed finish.
- Light alloy supports for the final two triplets.
- Light alloy lockring.
- Weight: 236g (Manufacturer claimed).